As always we aim to maximise the horse-related opportunities while not sacrificing general sightseeing activities.
Kristen and Geoff will be using their industry connections to give great access to stables and studs.
Those who do not wish to do the Sydney leg will leave us on the Thursday, 7th Nov.
- Wed 30th Oct- ARRIVE MELBOURNE, Welcome Dinner in evening (included in tour)
- Thurs 31st Oct- light-duty sightseeing, City Tour, visit Pharlap at the Museum
(entry included in tour)
- Fri 1st Nov- Morning stable visit, Stud visit, Mitchelton Winery visit and lunch (included in tour).
- Sat 2nd Nov- DERBY DAY at Flemington Racecourse– undercover Hill Stand seats right opposite the winning post
- Sun 3rd Nov- visit to Living Legends, home of past Melbourne Cup winners like Might and Power and other Champion racehorses such as Apache Cat. (Entry and Devonshire Tea included in tour)
- Mon 4th Nov- Melbourne Cup Parade, Escorted Sightseeing or time to do your own thing.
- Tues 5th Nov- MELBOURNE CUP DAY at Flemington Racecourse- undercover Hill Stand seats right opposite the winning post.
- Wed 6th Nov- KYNETON CUP DAY- This unofficial addition to the Spring Carnival is a great country race meeting. On our way there we’ll make a brief visit to the famous Hanging Rock. Please no one get lost.
- Thurs 7th Nov FLY TO SYDNEY (included in Full Tour)
- Fri 8th Nov- Sightseeing- Opera House, Harbour, Bondi Beach coach tour
- Sat 9th Nov- Racing at Royal Randwick (coach to track and return, entry and racebook included in tour)
- Sun 10th Nov- Blue Mountains coach tour and Koala Park visit , Farewell Dinner in evening (included in Full Tour)
- Mon 11th Nov- FLY OUT