A final itinerary is still being worked on but here’s an outline. As always we aim to maximise the horse-related opportunities while not sacrificing general sightseeing activities.
Kristen and Geoff will be using their industry connections to give great access to stables and studs.
Those who do not wish to do the Sydney leg will leave us on the Thursday, 7th Nov.
- Wed 30th Oct- ARRIVE MELBOURNE, Welcome Dinner in evening
- Thurs 31st Oct- light sightseeing, City Tour, visit Pharlap
- Fri 1st Nov- Morning stable visit, Stud visit, Winery visit.
- Sat 2nd Nov- DERBY DAY at Flemington Racecourse
- Sun 3rd Nov- Living Legends, Phillip Island penguins
- Mon 4th Nov- Melbourne Cup Parade, Sightseeing
- Tues 5th Nov- MELBOURNE CUP DAY at Flemington Racecourse
- Wed 6th Nov- KYNETON CUP DAY
- Thurs 7th Nov FLY TO SYDNEY
- Fri 8th Nov- Sightseeing- Opera House, Harbour, Bondi Beach
- Sat 9th Nov- Raceing at Royal Randwick
- Sun 10th Nov- Sightseeing, Farewell Dinner in evening
- Mon 11th Nov- FLY OUT